Chronicle of Events
- STIPC was founded to connect academia with industry.
- "Southern Taiwan IC Design and Research Incubation Center" was established with support from Industrial Development Bureau(IDB), Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Received the Best Research Center Award of National Sun Yat-Sen University.
Integrated 11 universities and 20 companies to set up the "National Communication Antenna Research and Industry Alliance".
Assisted China Steel Company to set up "Fastener Cloud" to provide supply chain data of the fastener industry.
- Cooperated with Elan company in setting up IoT platform.
- Selected as the recommendation unit for the Establishment Purpose of Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms (GISA).
Gathered 13 ICT companies act as sponsors of Mobilehero Contest to promote the development of the communications industry.
Established "Southern Taiwan IoT Service Hub" led by IDB, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Founded "Trucking IoT Application Alliance" with 8 related parties of academia and the trucking industry.
Assisted WiAdvance to set up a branch office in Kaohsiung at Southern Taiwan IC Design and Research Incubation Center.
- Taiwan Semi-Conductor Online Recruitment Events were held, bringing together Taiwan's semi-conductor enterprises (e.g. TSMC, MediaTek, Realtek...) and Taiwan's universities, aiming to recruit talents from Malaysia and Vietnam, and successfully attracted around 400 participants.
- Supported startups to devote R&D resources to ITSport, attending related competitions, and eventually won the Top 2 “XRun!” awards. Moreover, STIPC successfully held “ITSport Final 2021”.